- The colorful pink and blue wiimotes will be making their way to the US on Feb. 14 — Engadget
- The iPhone could be the reason why AT&T's network keeps failing — MacRumors
- Verizon has refunded a $22,000 cell phone bill that a teenager racked up — Silicon Alley Insider
- See what it's like to be an Amazon employee at the fulfillment center in Kansas — The Huffington Post
- The fascinating history of Christmas lights — Gizmodo
- I love these PB Teen beside tables that come with built-in 5 plug outlets for your gadgets — Unplggd
- Submit your Cool Captures for your chance to win a CanvasPop print — GeekSugar
Time to put those handcuffs away because Nintendo World Report has just announced that the Wii strap will be getting a much-needed locking clip to replace the existing loose clip. Millions of Wii straps were recalled this year after reports of shattered TV screens and injuries, so locking clips will be put to good use to prevent further Wiimote flying incidences. No word as to whether or not the new Wiimotes will include these clips or if you need to purchase them separately. My advice is to invest in one if your Wiimote has a tendency to slip off your wrist during intense games of boxing!
Don't you just love your Wii so so much?! I mean, do you love it so much you wish you could wrap your arms around your Wii-mote and sleep with it at night? Well those dreams can come true with the giant plushie Wiimote.
Kotaku exposed this 26" tall, 5.5" wide stuffed gadget to the world and I must say, I haven't recovered. It includes all the appropriate controls and can be used to sit on, to sleep with and for wild pillow fights.
This cozy Wii-mote is unfortunately already sold-out, and I can't seem to find it on any other sites, which leads me to believe this crafty creation is homemade and quite possibly hand stitched? Whoever you are and wherever you are, Wii fans want you to make more!