- Good news! Toyota's highly anticipated, affordable Prius plug-in hybrid will makes it way to the US in late 2011 — Engadget
- Ahh, I'm loving these paper MacBook Pro cards — Gizmodo
- Apple's shipping delays of the 27-inch iMac may be because of the high volume of sales — CNET
- Kotaku gives us a preview of the gaming scene for 2010 — Kotaku
- Vaja unveils new luxurious mouse pads — Unplggd
- Submit your Cool Captures for your chance to win a CanvasPop print — GeekSugar
So sexy, yeah it hurts. Vaja, the maker of supple leather goods fabulously fit for chic geeks, has some new cases for the BlackBerry Bold.
This model, which cradles the Bold and flips open to reveal the front side, is particularly mouthwatering.
However, the price starts at $75 (lord knows where it stops) and that handcrafting process takes 45 days!
Yeah, it does hurt.
The average person probably owns at least one case for their cell phone. I on the other hand, am not the average person and think of my phone and laptop cases the way I do handbags and shoes: Variety, variety, variety! Therefore, right now I can barely stand to look at the one currently clothing my iPhone because I want a new one so bad. I'm on the hunt, looking through ones I've posted about in the past, and I think I have settled on a custom Vaja i-volution Crystal 2.
I'm a big fan of the i-volution Lady Holster, but this one you can really customize, down to the color of the Swarovski crystals. It's a splurge, but the leather looks sumptuous and I love the idea of a one-of-a-kind case. It's totally over-the-top girly, crystals and all, but sometimes I'm in the mood for that. Now I just need to decide on what color to pick. . .
For people that want to protect and show off their iPhone in style, the i-volution lady holster by Vaja is a case that will do just that. With the same "vavavoom" factor as the luxurious AB Sutton case, this customizable case is made from Caterina leather which is very smooth and has a very tight grain. Although the i-volution lacks a screen protector, it does provide access to all main functions and includes a top clip so you can turn it on its side. It also comes with a matching leather hand strap, and a simple yet elegant eyelet cord. Your iPhone is guaranteed to easily slip into the lady holster for a nice snug fit. Prices start at $80.