- Never miss an appointment or task thanks to Remember the Milk's iPhone app with push notifications. — Lifehacker
- MythBuster's Adam Savage gets reimbursed for the $11,000 bill AT&T sent him for web surfing in Canada. — TechCrunch
- Instead of standing in line, you can now just check Apple's site to see where there's iPhone 3GS availability. — Engadget
- Wired compares the Palm Pre, the G1, the BlackBerry Storm, and the iPhone 3GS. — Wired
- Here's how you can post videos to Twitter with the iPhone 3GS.— Mashable
- Log in for your chance to win the hot new iPhone 3GS. — geeksugar
This week, I heard the sad news that one of my favorite online tools, Kwiry, would be discontinuing its service. Before freaking out, I realized that there's already a number of tools and applications that can help keep me organized and on top of my to do lists. Click through my slideshow to see nine helpful tools which are guaranteed to simplify your life.
And in case you missed it, check out 10 gadgets that will make your life easier and three helpful photo sites to make your life easier also.
One of my favorite sites (and lifesavers) has been Remember the Milk. I've raved about the text messaging reminders, and the fact that you can create custom lists and share them with others, which has made my life so much easier. Especially since I have trouble remembering when to take the trash out. Well . . . sometimes.
So my relief hit an all-time high when Remember the Milk came to the iTunes App Store. And the best part? If you're a proud Pro account holder, it's still free! Free to get organized, free to manage my time, and free to share my tasks with my BF — cause you know, that grocery shopping won't get done on its own.
If you or your significant other have a tendency to forget basic to-do tasks like picking up the dry cleaning, check out remember the milk.com. Remember the milk is a free on-line to-do list management service which basically acts as your personal nagger! Never forget the milk or anything else again. Here are some of its great features:
- manage tasks quickly and easily
- receive reminders via email, SMS, and instant messenger
- prioritize your time
- create lists and organize tasks the way you want them
- share, send and publish tasks and lists with others
- access to-do lists on your web-enabled mobile device
- use the map to see where your tasks are located
Do you have a great website you want to share with geeksugar? Submit it to my Website of the Day group!