Thelma and Louise, The Twins, Bazooms, Knockers, whatever you want to call them, fact is, breasts just don't sit on your chest — you gotta keep them healthy with regular checkups! Where am I going with this? Well geeks, October is officially National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and in its honor, pink gadgets are all the rage. I've rounded up a few here that you'll find esthetically pleasing to your pink palette, and all will surely satisfy your tech sweet tooth in the process.
And although the Palm Pixi was just released this past November after making its debut at Fashion Week, Palm wants us ladies to fall in love with its tiny smartphone all over again: the company is preparing to launch a pink line of Pixis just in time for Valentine's Day. A leaked Sprint inventory screen shot reveals a pink hued Pixi in the mix, and the new handset will most likely be announced at CES on Thursday. So tell me — are you excited for a pink Pixi?
- The colorful pink and blue wiimotes will be making their way to the US on Feb. 14 — Engadget
- The iPhone could be the reason why AT&T's network keeps failing — MacRumors
- Verizon has refunded a $22,000 cell phone bill that a teenager racked up — Silicon Alley Insider
- See what it's like to be an Amazon employee at the fulfillment center in Kansas — The Huffington Post
- The fascinating history of Christmas lights — Gizmodo
- I love these PB Teen beside tables that come with built-in 5 plug outlets for your gadgets — Unplggd
- Submit your Cool Captures for your chance to win a CanvasPop print — GeekSugar
- Sony has just announced a Final Fantasy PS3 Slim which will be released in Japan on Dec. 17 — CrunchGear
- Phew. Twitter's soon-to-be-announced location-based tweets will be opt-in only for security reasons — Mashable
- Motorola's line-up of pre-loaded apps for the Cliq is actually quite impressive — Engadget
- AT&T will start offering MMS for the iPhone tomorrow — Wired
- Some skateboarders in San Francisco put neon Tetris shapes on their head and made this neat video — Switched
- It's giveaway and game time on GeekSugar! Be sure to log in and play our Best Video Game Ever bracket! — GeekSugar
I won't pull an Aerosmith and say pink is my favorite color, but I like it a lot. I mean, have you noticed the most prominent color on the site lately? Sweet, spunky and flirty as it may be, it's a controversial color in the world of gadgets and accessories. Some studies have shown that women say no to "girly" pink gadgets, but the so-called feminine shade continues to hit and fly off shelves every season. If you say "yes!" to the shade relish these pretty blush, fuchsia, rosy and bubblegum goodies.
Whether it be Winter or Summer, Reese Witherspoon manages to keep her gadgets bubbly and bright all year long! Just six months ago, the blond beauty was spotted with a BlackBerry Curve smartphone adorned in a lime green gel case. Not long after, she upgraded her Curve with the Bold, which was rockin' a hot pink BB case.
And just recently, while out during a shopping excursion, Reese looked pretty adorable trying to free up her hands with her BlackBerry's earpiece — guess that means we can add her to the hands free cell phone list?!
Perfect for joggers or gym rats, this hands-free player even comes with a Zappin feature that will scan through your music and play a portion of the song so you can play it or skip it. And for simple charging or loading your tunes, it is sold with a handy charging dock. Priced at $70 each.
Let's rewind for a second. Taking into consideration her regular trips to the Apple Store and the fact that her character Bella in Twilight is a Nokia and Apple fan, I'm kinda surprised Kristen isn't an iPhone user. Although I must admit, I'm dually shocked at the fact she has a pink phone with her new grunge look.