- Microsoft has confirmed that the Xbox 360 Elite will go on sale for $300 starting tomorrow — Kotaku
- 5 features and improvements Firefox could make to its browser — Lifehacker
- Here's a round-up of some of the Snow Leopard reviews from across the net — Boing Boing
- JeansWest has developed a fitting-room video camera that shows customer's a rear view shot of themselves — Gizmodiva
- Switched recommends 12 gadgets that students should take with them back to school — Switched
- Compatible for both Macs and PCs, the Dymo Labelwriter can print out addresses and postage — Unplggd
This is the first time I've ever experimented with a CD disc painter before and I can honestly say: I'm hooked! If you ever need to make a batch of CDs — as a keepsake from a wedding, birthday, or party — personalizing each disc with an image, text or fun graphic is such a nice added touch! With the Dymo DiscPainter you can quickly and easily label CDs — the handy software it comes with gives you a ton of user-friendly customization options.
To get started, all you have to do is install the software on your laptop, pop the ink cartridge into the compact Dymo DiscPainter, connect the power and USB cords and off you go! To keep reading, and to check out a video of the DiscPainter in action (plus more pics!), just read more