Fashioning your look book out of your presentation or runway show is about as efficient and cost-effective as it gets and Vivienne Tam was no slouch in getting hers ready for buyers and press. Now you can check out our quick snap shots from the event, and, a clean forward-facing image of each look thereafter. If only Fashion Week was always this easy...
I know I said that the Vivienne Tam HP Mini Netbook was a January Must Have, but I think it deserves to be a Valentine's Day must have as well. The color, the functionality, the fact that it fits in your purse (In. Your. Purse.) . . . I honestly can't get enough. And I'm feeling a little guilty since the mark up on this baby is over $300 dollars, but it's just so hard to say no to a gadget this beautiful.
So if you're lucky enough to get your hands on one, and looking for something to go along with your new netbook, check out these red Heart Earbuds for a more reasonable $12. These two are totally made for each other.
Well we survived the holidays and are now embarking upon a new year. I've already made my predictions for what I think will be hot this year in terms of new gadgetry, but if you're looking for some fresh new items to add to your tech collection, here are five of my favorites which are sure to start your year off in the right direction!
I feel like I've been anticipating this news forever — almost as much as Netflix coming to Macs — and I can finally say that the HP Vivienne Tam Special-Edition Notebooks are available to purchase on HP's US website!
I know, you know, I'm a Mac girl, but when I saw this drool-worthy digital clutch on-board the Virgin America Gogo WiFi test flight, I was totally smitten. And with a starting price of only $700, I'm seriously considering saving up for one.
- Remember the fashionable HP Vivienne Tam Special-Edition Notebooks, which were unveiled during fashion week in September? Well it looks like they won't be going on sale until December now. — CrunchGear
- Use an app called iBlacklist ($12) on your iPhone to send certain callers to voicemail. You can also filter out SMS notifications from specific numbers and set up times when you don't want calls to go through. — Lifehacker
- A new "green" dating site called EthicalSingles will help you find the eco-lover of your dreams. — TrendHunter
- Colorware is now splashing color all over the iPod Touch 2G for about $125. — Gizmodo
- Too funny! Check out ten of the best mainstream characters in geeky movies! — Wired
- It's giveaway time on geeksugar! Log in and participate in our geeky Halloween costume contest for your chances to win a Canon Rebel XSi SLR Digital Camera! — geeksugar
You've probably already been back to school for a few weeks now, but it's never too late to update your wardrobe, and this (of course) includes your gadget wardrobe!
What kind of a friend would I be if I let you walk around campus with last year's laptop bag or DS case? Psh. Not a good one, indeed. Check out my slideshow of some of the coolest and essential back-to-school goods. . . and I'm not talking about No. 2 pencils.
Always wanted to walk down a catwalk but haven't been discovered yet? You can fly to Russia and sit at a cafe hoping to be scouted, or you can just go to Tech-chic.glam.com and make yourself a virtual runway model. That's what I did, as seen below. It's a fun little process where you select five of your favorite Vivienne Tam dresses, upload a photo of yourself, and watch yourself strut the colorful catwalk. Then, you can email it to all of your fans, er, friends!
Last night during her Spring 2009 show, Vivienne Tam unveiled her laptop cum clutch special-edition notebook, which she teamed up with Hewlett-Packard to create. Our Coutorture girls were on the scene for the entire show, and even caught up with the designer herself to chat about her partnership with HP, her love for technology and how she wanted to bring beauty and color to this notebook. This digital clutch offers a 10-inch screen and will be available this October. Pricing has yet to be announced.
- Last night, fashion designer Vivienne Tam unveiled the HP Vivienne Tam Special-Edition Notebooks, which will launch in October and come with a complimentary embroidered sleeve. — CrunchGear
- This neat map shows you what the rest of the world spends their cash on; it even includes electronics! — The NY Times
- Protect your cell phone with your very own skin pattern from Unique Skins. — Unplggd
- A draft AT&T press release shows that the BlackBerry Bold will definitely have an October release date. — The Boy Genius Report
- Brand spankin' new accessories for the new iPod Nano are available to order now. — CNET
- It's giveaway time! Be sure to log in to your TeamSugar account for your chances to win geek-chic beach gadgets and accessories! — geeksugar