- Customers belonging to the USAA bank will soon be able to deposit checks to their account by using a new iPhone app — The New York Times
- Is the Dyson D22 Motorhead Vacuum as great as everyone is claiming it is? — Switched
- It's rumored that Amazon put up a Game of the Year version of LittleBigPlanet for $50 — Joystiq
- These colorful 3.5-inch floppy disk change purses are the perfect geek-chic accessory — Technabob
- Analysts are predicting that Apple's new tablet will cost around $600 and primarily be used for web surfing, email, and digital media — Wired
- The green Samsung Reclaim cell phone gets unboxed — MobileCrunch
This month has been a busy one for new apps, video games, cameras, and even cell phones. Wondering what's the latest in the cell phone/smartphone world? I've rounded up all the newbies for your viewing pleasure.
Actual specifications include a two-megapixel camera, GPS, Bluetooth, a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, and expandable storage. The phone will be available on Aug. 16 from Sprint stores and it will be coming to Wal-Mart in early September.
Now if it came with a built-in solar panel for juicing it up with the sun, then I may say it's the ultimate green phone. But packaging and materials alone? It's a small step, but there's still a ton of room for improvement.