- Check out Apple's beautiful new NYC store — Gizmodo
- A hands-on review of Palm's Pixi device — Engadget
- Vimeo launches mobile friendly versions for the iPhone/iPod Touch and Android — CNET
- Some of the most wacky and high-tech vending machines for your viewing pleasure — The Business Insider
- Learn how retro rotary phones can be used as decorative pieces in your home — Unplggd
- Bing has rolled out some impressive new features — Download Squad
Oh man, if you missed The Colbert Report the other night, I've got to fill you in on the details about this hilarious segment. Stephen started talking about Milton Pedraza, the CEO of the "Luxury Institute," who recommends a strategy of "stealth wealth" and "avoiding conspicuous consumption for a less flashy image" during this economic crisis. Stephen then goes on to say that he took Milton's advice of forgetting $10,000 mobile phones and picking up iPhones instead, so he decided to trade in his $310,000 Vertu cell phone for an iPhone and a land line (keep your eyes peeled for his blinged-out rotary phone!). Ha ha Stephen, you woo us again with your antics.