- Available today for $130 is the Plantronics' Discover 975 Bluetooth headset — Boing Boing Gadgets
- Here are 10 things you may want to know about the PS3 Slim — Gizmodo
- Now with Picasa Web Albums you can collaborate on albums with your friends — Lifehacker
- Check out some trippy optical illusions from across the Internet — Switched
- The US gets its first Internet addiction treatment center near Seattle — CrunchGear
- A preview of the Nokia N900 tablet has been released before its official launch — CNET
I don't know what it is about Katherine from Desperate Housewives, but she seems to be one of the leading gadget girls on the show. We've already unveiled her cell phone — a nice fire engine red Centro, and now I've figured out what kind of Bluetooth earpiece she uses as well. For $90 you can have Katherine's Plantronics Voyager 520A Wireless Headset, which offers eight hours total talk time, a noise canceling mic, and 33' range from your Bluetooth enabled cell phone. I can't wait to see what gadgets ABC has cooking for Katherine for next season!
I usually talk about all the various cell phones celebrities carry 24/7, but I have been neglecting one popular device — Bluetooth headsets! Fergie rocked one in her Big Girls Don't Cry music video, and now Eva Longoria Parker and Brooke Shields are said to have this Bluetooth earpiece (in black) by Plantronics. Set to make their debut this April, the "Discovery 925" feminine earpieces are comfortable, lightweight and much more sleeker than your average Bluetooth headset. The first three colors to be released will be black, gold and magenta, with nine more to follow, and they will be priced at $149 each. Also included is a stylish charging case for wireless on-the-go charging capabilities — fantabulous!