- Save 20 percent at Diapers.com Diapers.com is clearing out its Summer inventory with the XTRA20 promotion. It's still pretty hot out, so stocking up on Summer basics isn't exactly a waste. There's tons of great Carter's gear on sale — rompers, skirts, and dresses as low as $4, and a huge selection of Robeez shoes for between $11 and $16, less than half their regular price. To redeem, enter promotional code XTRA20 at checkout. (Offer expires July 25, 2011)
- Buy one get one free at OshKoshB'gosh The original kids brand is running a buy-one-get-one promotion of tons of its basics. Stock up on back-to-school essentials like leggings (two for $18) and long-sleeved graphic tees (two for $20).
- Save up to 40 percent at Puma.com Puma is having a semi-annual sale with footwear, clothing, and accessories up to 40 percent off. The brand has accessories starting under $5, clothing for $6, and footwear starting at $12. Shipping is free with orders of $85 or more. (Offer expires July 31, 2011)
- Save big at The Children's Place The Children's Place is having a huge sale with lots of stuff for kids, newborns, and babies. It has swim starting at $8, shorts for $5, and tees and tanks for $5. Shipping is free with orders of $75 or more. (Offer expires July 24, 2011)
- Create a free online baby book at TotsSites.com Privately share photos, movies, and more with friends and family, because not everyone on Facebook cares to see that first potty picture!
Save up to 70 percent with giggleDEALS
The daily deal trend is going strong, and now that one of our favorite online baby boutiques, Giggle, just launched its own daily deals program, we're even more excited. Mom can save up to 70 percent on featured deals, and Giggle provides a preview of upcoming deals so mama can plan ahead. The first deal features tons of cute stuff from Barefoot Dreams and ends July 18.
Keep reading for more great deals.
You'll have to create a free Amazon account if you don't already have one, and the offer is only good until Sunday, January 3, so hurry up and take advantage of this free offer!
New to the Cyber Monday game? Check out my shopping tips from last year, then see where I'd point my browser today to cash in on the deep discounts and amazing savings below.
- Amazon — Offering up great deals on gadgets and accessories, Amazon's Cyber Monday deals are totally worth the wait.
- Buy.com — Buy.com has great deals year-round, but has some special prices on everything you need for your shopping list just for the holidays.
- Overstock — There's Cyber Monday deals aplenty at Overstock that will satisfy all your shopping needs.
To see four more virtual stops you must make on Cyber Monday, just read more
FatWallet can save you money not only by giving you access to thousands of coupons and codes, but it also has a cash-back program. Shop at a participating retailer (which shouldn't be hard since Bloomingdale's, Blue Nile, and eBay are on the list), and get a percentage of your purchase back every time you shop. Can't go wrong there, folks.
If you didn't know about this site until now, you'll be sorry it took you so long to hear about it! It's just that good. Toutie.com is like a coupon hoarders haven (and it's good for the budget-conscious, too). The site is devoted to discount codes for an innumerable number of smaller online boutiques, like ShopJake.com or TestimoBoutique.com, that carry the same good brands larger online stores stock. The checkout codes offered typically range from 10-40% off - good enough to lessen some of that buyer's remorse, right?
You know when you're shopping online and you see a box on the checkout page that tells you to enter a discount code, coupon number or promotional code? You can actually obtain those money saving codes and digits from Retail Me Not, a website that lists online coupon codes for stores like J Crew, Amazon, Victoria Secret, Starbucks and Avis. The website gets all of its discount codes from user-submissions, so there's no guarantee that each code will work 100 percent, but it's definitely worth a try. Just enter at the checkout page and give them a whirl, you never know what goodies you'll get at a fraction of the regular cost!
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just read more