- The Rio Hotel and Casino's iBar is set to get six Microsoft Surface tables for guests to play games, flirt, send messages to each other, and order drinks. . . . Considering this is a product of the 21st century, why does the video look so eighties?! — Switched
- Palm has just announced the cobalt blue Centro on the Verizon Wireless network that will go on sale tomorrow. — Engadget
- Sega Toys has revealed their new humanoid robot in Japan, which stands 38cm tall and can sing and walk "like a lady." It's said to cost $175 and will go on sale September 26. — CrunchGear
- The new and improved Firefox 3 will be released June 17. And supposedly Mozilla is going to try to break a world downloading record that day. — Lifehacker
- Stay tuned . . . There's going to be a big Yahoo/Google announcement today at 1:30 p.m. — TechCrunch
The iPhone officially hits the market today and it's causing quite a frenzy, but will this madness be short-lived? Trends come and go, and "tiny" has been the latest craze. So now that Apple has proven that we can squeeze practically everything but the kitchen sink into the smallest of hand-held devices, what's next? Think BIG, folks. Think: Microsoft Surface. Who needs convenience when you can have "a big ass table" instead?