- The portable Gastar miGrill jazzes up any barbecue with its built-in MP3 player speakers — Unplggd
- Mom's favorite Internet videos of the past decade — Urlesque
- Get excited: the spectacular gadgets of Iron Man 2 — Gizmodo
- Five ways Twitter can help you get hired — Lemondrop
- Songvote creates democratically compiled playlists — Lifehacker
- It's true: House is going from your TV screen to your DS — Joystiq
- How to really save your favorite sci-fi show from cancellation — Boingboing
Is your current BBQ neither hot, stylin' nor rockin'? You may just need "the world's first MP3 blasting barbecue."
According to Crave,
the Memphis Barbecue hides a speaker behind a retro-designed front panel that sports a chrome emblem worthy of the grill on a '50s hot rod.
I'm a wee bit overwhelmed by the combination of music and meat, but I know no one wants to put their iPod on the grill, so this may be the next best option. Would you sport one?