- Coming this September are three new 12.1 megapixel LUMIX cameras — Engadget
- The Withing Connected Scale will send all of your weight records to your iPhone via WiFi — Chip Chick
- Why the BlackBerry Tour is both yay and nay — Switched
- The White House wants the public to know it likes Twitter very much — TechCrunch
- Apple's Final Cut Studio app update is out and it offers significant feature changes — Boing Boing
- We're still giving away Amazon Kindles! Log in for a chance to win one — geeksugar
Shakira's work with Panasonic is destined to catch plenty of customers' eyes - what with her hips not lying and all. The Latin popstar has just extended her spokesperson partnership until March 2008 to include ads for Lumix digital cameras and the Viera plasma television in print and point-of-sale poster advertisements. According to a Panasonic Press Release Shakira's first appearance will be in ads for new models of LUMIX digital still cameras, which include Panasonic's own MEGA O.I.S (optical image stabilizer) to correct handshakes. The stunning commercials, which were filmed in the Bahamas, can be seen on the Latin American Panasonic website or by scrolling down.