- How to replace six vital documents — Get Rich Slowly
- Could we be headed for a double dip recession? — LearnVest
- Lower your wireless bill — Bundle
- Tax lady Roni Deutch accused of duping consumers — WalletPop
- Some money-saving tips for Fall — DailyWorth
- The era of "investing" in your house is over — The Consumerist
I just stumbled across this porcelain Jonathan Adler Chain Frame ($125) and was reminded of how much I cherish the equestrian-chic look of a classic chain link. As much as I love the frame (white porcelain, yum), I don't know if I'd throw down over 100 smackers for it, unless perhaps it displayed a photo of me and say . . . Matthew Fox, sigh. So, I decided I'd seek out some other chain link patterns and motifs and see what comes up. The winner, I think, is Iomoi's Bamboo Chain Link Pattern Lucite Tray ($100), but there's still more goodies that may chain-ge my mind.
To see them, read more