These billionaire men on Forbes 400 can afford the best of the best, so it's no wonder that their women are absolutely stunning. But who are these mysterious beauties who scored billionaires? I did some digging and here are the results of my hot billionaire wives search.
- LG and Heidi Klum have teamed up to show off the versatile Rumor2 cell phone, which comes with a personalized back plate. Klum helped to create five of the back plate designs. — Chip Chick
- There's another Google baby on board! Google cofounder Larry Page and his wife Lucy Southworth are expecting. — Valleywag
- These huge concrete computer mice statues were spotted on a beach in Xiamen, China. — Engadget
- If your Kindle 2's text display has been ticking you off because it's too light, here's a way to make it darker for an improved reading experience. — CrunchGear
- Feeling overwhelmed by all of the emails you still need to reply to? A stress-reduction expert suggests taking five-minute meditation breaks and doing breathing exercises. — Switched
While you could Google a great recipe for cherry mojito, you know they'd be nothing compared to one Martha helped you make.
Martha blogged about her recent trip to San Francisco to take part in the Google National Sales Conference, and the highlight is her demonstrating how to make a cherry mojito for the Googlin' golden boys themselves, Sergey Brin (the winner, BTW of the space-date challenge) and Larry Page.
Martha says she thought Sergey "would be the best cherry pitter" (Ed. note: That's what she said).
Printed in the October edition of Vanity Fair (you know the one with Nicole Kidman looking like an elegant, but saucy sailor on the cover?) the Top 100 List praises the four for their successes in the past year, notably Murdoch's acquisition of the The Wall Street Journal, Jobs's release of the iPhone and the Google twins' ever growing company. read more