Kit Harington stepped out on the red carpet at the Emmys to support Game of Thrones, and we caught up with the actor about what's next for Jon Snow. He couldn't give away too much about what will become of his onscreen relationship with Ygritte, but he did tease that there will be more fighting, more death, and another wedding in season four!
Have you ever wondered what kind of body Jon Snow (aka Kit Harington) has been hiding underneath all of those furs on Game of Thrones? Well, the answer is a rock-hard six-pack. In the teaser trailer for Harington's new movie, Pompeii, Harington plays a gladiator in a dire time when volcanoes are erupting and clothing is scarce. There's not a ton of footage in this preview, but believe me, you won't regret watching it.
Game of Thrones' Kit Harington confirms he is, indeed, emo! Sherlock's Benedict Cumberbatch almost spills the beans! It's Eleven's farewell tour for Doctor Who! Relive all the highlights from Comic-Con International: San Diego 2013, including the most adorable panel of geekthrobs, an interview with comic legend Stan Lee, and our Instagram diary.
Click on to see our complete coverage from the convention and let us know your favorite Comic-Con 2013 panel/reveal/interview.
Comic-Con took San Diego by storm this past weekend, and that means two things: we got the newest teasers and sneak peeks at this year's most-anticipated releases in film and television, and we got to see all the hot guys who star in them. Theo James — a relatively new face on the scene — showed up for Divergent and Kit Harington popped up for Game of Thrones, while onscreen superheroes Chris Evans and Michael Fassbender showed up to support their franchises. Click through the gallery to see all the perennial crushes and gorgeously fresh faces we saw at Comic-Con this year!
Game of Thrones had an emotional third season, and no one is feeling the pain as much as Kit Harington, aka Jon Snow. We chatted with the actor at Comic-Con about what it was like watching the tragic In Memoriam video during the show's panel and which characters he misses the most. He also told us about his funniest fan encounter — watch to find out more!
It's only day one of Comic-Con, but there's already a winner for most adorable panel. Matt Smith of Doctor Who, Kit Harington of Game of Thrones, Steven Yeun of The Walking Dead, Tyler Posey of Teen Wolf, and David Giuntoli of Grimm faced their fandoms and took the audience's most pressing questions.
The fresh-faced stars of TV spoke candidly at Entertainment Weekly's Brave New Warriors panel, which assembled young actors who represent "a new generation of heroes and badasses." In what follows, we present the best bits from the panel. We've also included a picture of a certain bicep that you can click on for further inspection. If you want.
What part of your character do you most see in yourself?
- Matt Smith — "I'm a bit clumsy. But he's a 1,000 year old time lord. He's just a much better creature than I am."
- Kit Harington — "I can be quite . . . emo. If Jon had an iPod, it would have exactly the same type of music as me."
- Tyler Posey — "His good heart. He wants the best for everybody, and I can definitely relate to that. And the werewolf aspect."
How would you like your character to die?
- Matt Smith — "I feel like I already know how it ends. There's a golden light, open a TARDIS, put my arms out . . . and then I turn into a woman!"
- Kit Harington — "On a Sunday afternoon. I'm 85 years old. Resting on the side of a big iron chair."
- Steven Yeun — "While I'm riding a motorcycle, I go off a ramp and I kill a bunch of walkers! There's an explosion. And my heart can't take how awesome it all was. I dig myself a grave, and I just get in it because I can't handle it all."
- Tyler Posey — "Beheaded would be cool. But he has to be saving somebody. Maybe even a villain."
What is the bravest thing your character has ever done?
- Kit Harington — "Leaving her."
What character will you play next?
- Matt Smith — "Mark Simpson."
- Kit Harington — "Harry Potter."
- Steven Yeun — "Spiderman."
- Tyler Posey — "Luigi. Because I already look like him."
- David Giuntoli — "An Angry Bird."
What's the creepiest thing a fan's ever done?
- Matt Smith — "A little girl, of about 12, was in a bush and jumped out. She was a cool kid, but I had to tell her to go home."
- Steven Yeun — "I'm just walking around, and a fan sees me about a block away. I see her her too, so she starts zombie walking toward me. You can tell halfway through she was like, 'I regret this decision,' but kept on walking. The first thing she said to me was, 'I'm sorry! But I committed!'"
- David Giuntoli — "I live in the ninth floor of an apartment building in Portland, where we shoot Grimm. And occasionally I hear things outside the door the apartment. But I heard some rustling, and then a note slipped under my door. All it said was, 'BIG FAN.'"
Watch the full panel after the break (beware piercing screams).
Kit Harington is one of Game of Thrones most honorable heartthrobs, but who does he think deserves to be Westeros's sexiest man alive? Find out which actor Kit has a "complete man crush on" and what he thinks about the rumors that Jon Snow will be taking off those furs and getting steamy in season three — which premieres this Sunday on HBO!
Emilia Clarke has reportedly split from boyfriend Seth MacFarlane. E! News reports that the two called things off due to their "location challenge." Last night, Emilia donned a blue dress by Victoria Beckham and mingled with her former costar Jason Momoa on the red carpet at HBO's Game of Thrones premiere party in LA. Meanwhile, Lena Headey ditched the long blond locks she is famous for on the show for a brunette 'do, and stars Richard Madden, Kit Harington, and Peter Dinklage sported dapper suits for the big event. Emilia reportedly skipped the afterparty so that she could fly back to New York to prepare for her upcoming stint on Broadway in Breakfast at Tiffany's.