- Steve Jobs explains his position on Flash — Apple
- Little kids perform The Hills — Urlesque
- An LED lamp inspired by Avatar — Unplggd
- Augmented reality floor tiles turn your basement into a beach — Dvice
- Best and worst hotel WiFi — Gizmodo
- The 25-year-old who live blogged her death — Lemondrop
- Jon Stewart weighs in on the Gizmodo/Apple fiasco — Mashable
Yes, we know Tracy Morgan likes getting women and inanimate objects pregnant. His catchphrase on 30 Rock is, "I like X so much, I'm gonna take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant." And last night on The Daily Show he showed off his freshly done hairdo, warning ladies in the audience it could get 'em pregnant. Because, he tells John, he's "old school," meaning he doesn't do that pulling-out thing.
I have to say, I've seen Bill Gates speak a couple times regarding the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and he has always been passionate, charming and awesomely geeky. Last night, Gates went on John Stewart's Daly Show to talk about today's release of Microsoft Vista and honestly, he just wasn't as funny as I wanted him to be. Perhaps my standards are too high.
What I learned: Gates has couple computers, one of which is the Tablet. Bill Gates' screen saver: family photos. Want to know more? Watch Gates describing his favorite Vista features.
- Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, Comedy Central's fake news anchors, are not running for president. So cancel your order for your "Stewart/Colbert '08" t-shirt. - AP
- Not only did the The Departed score number one this weekend, it's Martin Scorsese's biggest opening night ever. Congrats to Martin, Leo, Jack, Mark and of course, our favorite, Matt. - TMZ
- Farrah Fawcett announced on Friday that she is battling cancer. She is staying positive as she prepares for six weeks of intensive treatment. We wish her the best. - People
- In case you were worried, Maggie Gyllenhaal and her new baby Ramona won't be homeless. The family was facing eviction from their apartment because the building owners claimed they did not have a valid lease. It's all cleared up now though. - People
- Is Madonna adopting for real this time? Last week Madonna denied reports of an adoption, but this morning, UK magazine, The People, is reporting that she has indeed adopted a little boy named Luca. Congrats Madge! - Page Six