Intrepid members of the Alliance who succeed in uncovering the lost schematics will be rewarded handsomely — with a new DROID R2-D2 device. Clues will be dropping soon, in many places and in unexpected ways.
I've been super stoked about the Star Wars-themed smartphone since I first heard the rumors about it back in July, and now that I've been getting some quality one-on-one time with the Droid 2 itself, I'm even more anxious to see this baby in action. You know where to find me at the end of next month — I'll be patently waiting by the light of my monitor, ready to click "Purchase"!
- Oh, it's real all right: the Droid R2D2 Edition makes its appearance online — Twitter
- Sony Ericsson planning Android PSPGo-like gaming smartphone — Engadget
- Magnetic lenses for your smartphone camera — Gizmodo
- Notes From the Stall tells a story — Urlesque
- Smudgy touchscreens pose a security risk — Switched
- Firefox 4 beta gets another update — Lifehacker