Now that Black Friday is finally over, it's time to take advantage of Cyber Monday sales. Check out what's in store for consumers today (keep watching this space as we continue to update the list):
- Orbitz: 20 percent off the best hotel deals with the code CHEERS. Promo ends Dec. 3.
- Travelocity: Save up to 50 percent on hotels and flight and hotel packages. Get $100 off $1,000 toward a flight and hotel package with the code TURKEY100. Promo ends Dec. 2.
- Alaska Airlines: One-way fares start from as low as $49.
- Southwest: $100-or-less one-way tickets for travel Dec. 24, 25, and 31, 2013, and Jan. 1, 2014.
- Virgin America: Book today with the code GAMEPLANE, and you'll get up to 20 percent off main cabin fares for travel between Dec. 18, 2013, and March 6, 2014.
- Priceline: Save up to 55 percent on hotels. Save an extra 10 percent off hotels with the code CYBER13.
- Shopbop: From Nov. 26 to Dec. 2, Shopbop and its menswear counterpart, East Dane, are offering a tiered promotional sale. A $250 purchase will get you 15 percent off, a $500 buy will save you 20 percent, and if you drop $1,000, you'll get 25 percent off.
- BaubleBar: Enjoy
20 percent off sitewide if you head over to BaubleBar on Cyber Monday.
- : Shop online with 1960House of Harlow 1960 through Dec. 2, and you'll get 25 percent off with the code BLACKHOH.
- Rebecca Minkoff: Shop sitewide to participate in Rebecca Minkoff's tiered promotional sale. Spend $200 for 20 percent off, $400 for 25 percent off, and $600 for 30 percent off, plus receive a special gift with your purchase!
- Century 21: If you're a loyalty customer, you're in luck! You can score one already-discounted designer piece for an additional 25 percent off through Dec. 2.
- Bluefly: A $200-or-more purchase will get you $40 off your entire order plus free shipping.
- BeachMint: From Black Friday through Cyber Monday, receive 50 percent off sitewide.
- TUMI: Cyber Monday is the only day you can purchase your suitcase in this limited-edition camo print.
- Urban Outfitters: On Cyber Monday only, Urban Outfitters is offering a tiered promotional sale. A $75 purchase will get you $15 off, a $100 purchase will get you $25 off, and a $150 purchase will get you $50 off plus free shipping.
- Rent the Runway: In need of a holiday dress? Enjoy 20 percent off your purchase. If you spend over $150, you'll also receive a pair of Moschino headphones, designed exclusively for Rent the Runway.
- Yoox.com: Shop the Fall and Winter Collection now through Cyber Monday with up to 40 percent off pieces by Lanvin, Emporio Armani, Valentino, and many more.
- DVF: Get 30 percent off wear-now styles from the Fall 2013 collection through Cyber Monday. And take an additional 10 percent off on Cyber Monday using the code EXTRA10.
Vince Camuto: Take up to 40 percent off regularly priced items and 50 percent off sale items with code BFRIDAY online through Cyber Monday.
- Diesel: Take advantage of up to 40 percent off select items from Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
- Urban Outfitters: Stop by today, and take $50 off $150, $25 off $100, or $15 off $75 plus free shipping on all orders; no code necessary.
- Express: Take advantage of 40 percent off sitewide plus free shipping; no code necessary.
- Alice + Olivia: Take advantage of an extra 25 percent off sitewide through Cyber Monday; no code required.
- Forever 21: Get 50 percent off sales items and 50 percent off all boots and bags.
- ASOS: 30 percent off everything with code GIMMEMORE.
- Modcloth: Get 30 percent off sitewide with code ROBOPUG.
- Ahava: From Nov. 27 to Dec. 2, you'll get 40 percent off sitewide. You can also get a hand-cream gift set for $18 (originally $42).
- Birchbox: When you buy $55 worth of full-size products, you can get an exclusive Rebecca Taylor makeup bag for free. Just type in REBECCAGIFT.
- Bliss: Save 20 percent on full-size bottles of Elemis and Remede products.
- Bobbi Brown: You'll get five free samples with any order on Cyber Monday only.
- The Body Shop: Save 50 percent on the entire site, and get free shipping with a purchase of $30 or more.
- Chanel: For Cyber Monday, Chanel is offering a special set of polishes.
- Clarisonic: Pick up the new Mia First for only $99 from Nov. 26 through Dec. 5 as well as on Dec. 9, Dec. 26, and Jan. 5.
- Dr. Brandt: It's all about the eyes! With this deal, you'll get 40 percent off eye cream and a bonus BB or CC cream when you spend $150.
- Drybar: All bundles are 20 percent off!
- Elf: 50 percent off any purchase of $30 or more.
- First Aid Beauty: On Cyber Monday only, get free shipping and 30 percent off your purchase.
- FragranceNet.com: New shoppers can get 20 percent off your purchase plus a free gift with purchase if you like FragranceNet.com on Facebook.
- Go Smile: Buy the Smile Whitening Light System for only $69 (originally $129).
- H2O+: With any purchase of $100 or more, you'll get $25 off. Plus, receive a free gift with purchase when you shop from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Make Up For Ever: Get two full-size Aqua Shadows for $10 at Sephora.
- Prescriptives: 30 percent off sitewide and free shipping.
- StriVectin: With the code CMJINGLE25, you can receive 25 percent off a cart of $200 or more.
- Shu Uemura: Treat yourself to an extra 20 percent off and free shipping on orders over $50, and get 25 percent off orders over $100 through Cyber Monday. Don't forget to use the code SUGAR.
- Urban Decay: The brand is bringing back a fan-favorite book of shadows from 2011, and it will only be $25.
Check out POPSUGAR Beauty's full list for a more extensive array of Cyber Monday deals.