Updated models include the UltraHD 1- and 2-hour camcorders, as well as the MinoHD 1- and 2-hour camcorders; get all the details and check out more images of the newest Flips after the jump.
Kodak released two new cameras this morning — one digital photo, one camcorder — that will not only be super easy to pack along for your late Summer travels (thanks to their small stature), but will also make it incredibly simple to share images with friends and family in just a few steps.First up, the Kodak M590 digital camera. Coming with a 14.5MP lens, this camera lets you share your pics with your Facebook, YouTube, and Flickr friends with the Kodak Share button. Plus, with the M590's face detection, various scene modes, image stabilization, and photo editing features (like crop, tag, and keyword additions), you can just snap away, connect to your computer, and send your pics off automatically to be enjoyed without needing any additional equipment. What's more, the M590 comes with a nice 2.7-inch touchscreen and HD playback and recording, and it's super thin (just 0.6 inches thick) so you can take it with you everywhere. The M590 comes in four colors — purple, red, blue, and silver — and is available for preorder online for $200 and can be found in stores this Fall.
Get all the details about the new Kodak camcorder on the block after the break.
- Apple has just released its latest OS X update — 10.5.6, which offers many improvements and fixes. — Gizmodo
- Here's a pretty sweet deal from Best Buy. If you purchase a second-generation iPod Touch (8GB), you'll get a $50 gift card in return. — CNET
- Optimal Home Location is a neat new site that uses Google Maps to help you find a central home location between your family's daily stops. — Unplggd
- Here are some cool camcorder suggestions for those who are looking for a quality camcorder at a decent price. — USA Today
- We're not only giving away one Palm Centro this holiday season — but seven — thanks to our friends over at Palm! Be sure to log in for your chances to win! — geeksugar
Oprah kicked off her annual favorite things extravaganza by giving her entire studio audience a Samsung Progressive HD Camcorder. We already knew she was a huge fan of the Flip Ultra Video Camera and now with this camcorder, Oprah can take video and high quality pictures with the flip of a switch. The Samsung SC-HMX10C allows you to directly upload videos to your computer and print pictures directly from it as well. Priced at $800.