Over the past few weeks, I've been trying to get prepped for the holidays with my gift guides, but now that it's December, I am finally realizing that my shopping time is quickly dwindling! If you're like me (hello — last minute shopper!), don't stress, because there's still time to get everything on your lists. Need some more ideas? Here are my must haves for this month that are sure to spoil at least one geek in your life.
Although you only get two options when choosing an iPhone (even less if you're picking up an iPod Touch), you can always express your individuality with a case. I've got plenty of options for you, but if you're looking for something with a little more sizzle, a little more class if you will, check out these slim-fitting Blink Cases ($20-$25).
These sleek and shiny cases hug the curves of your iPhone or iPod Touch without adding bulk and weight to your pocket. And even though they look like a million bucks, they don't cost a fortune. Coming in four different shades to match your sophisticated taste, Blink cases also come correct with a mirrored face plate so you can touch up your lip gloss or smooth out those perfectly placed waves in your hair. Oh, behave.
- Al Pacino is in talks to star in Blink, an adaptation of Malcolm Gladwell's nonfiction bestseller to be directed and written by Traffic director Stephen Gaghan. — Reuters
- Philip K. Dick's sci-fi book Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said will be adapted for the big screen. — Variety
- Party Down has been renewed for a second season. — E!
- Lie to Me has also been renewed, and the series Human Target and Sons of Tucson have been picked up. — The Futon Critic
- Kevin Spacey will play Washington power broker Jack Abramoff in the true story-based thriller Casino Jack. — ComingSoon
- Things aren't looking good for the pilots starring Lauren Graham and Katee Sackhoff — or for Sit Down, Shut Up. — TV.com
- Chrisette Michele beat out Ciara and Hannah Montana for the No. 1 spot on this week's Billboard charts. — Billboard
- Nicole Kidman has dropped out of Woody Allen's latest, untitled project. — Variety
- A live-action movie version of American Gladiators is in the works. — ComingSoon