This year's a lucky one for American taxpayers — not only do we get two extra days to file our taxes due to a Sunday and a less-than-widely-known holiday, we also have more opportunities than ever to snag deals at some of the country's most popular restaurants. Taxing? We think not. Here, we bring you a compilation of Tax Day's best nationwide deals.
Tax Day Deals
- Bruegger's: Download a Facebook coupon for a $10.40 Big Bagel Bundle (a baker's dozen of bagels and two containers of cream cheese).
- Chevys: Stop by participating Chevys locations today and have two premium Herradura margaritas for $10.40 — then have the Mexican restaurant pick up the tax on your meal.
- Hooters: Wing it with 20 boneless wings for $9.99.
- McCormick & Schmick's: Enjoy an extended happy hour — complete with special-edition tax-themed cocktails — that lasts through 11 p.m. Bloody Mary tax code, anyone?
- P.F. Chang's: Score a discount of 15 percent off everything, excluding drinks or happy hour menu items.
- Sonic: Half-priced fountain drinks and slushies all day.
To see more deals — including stuff that's entirely free, no purchase required! — keep reading