In recent days, it seems that the iPhone 4 rumor mill is again showing signs of life. While Apple has said to expect the lighter-hued iPhone this Spring, new evidence says that the white iPhone could be hitting shelves sooner than anticipated. Here, we'll walk through the white iPhone 4's comeback.
- App store shows off white iPhone 4 — Apple released its official iTunes App Store App back in October, complete with a white iPhone 4 placeholder.
- White iPhone 4 on eBay — While it's still unclear whether the white iPhone 4 purchased on eBay for $600 was real or fake, the fact that it's there (and fetching high prices) shows that demand is still hot.
- Verizon announces iPhone 4, includes white option — Although there were a few spec mix-ups during the Verizon iPhone 4 launch, the company briefly had a white color option on its website. Will the white iPhone 4 launch on Verizon instead of AT&T?
Check out the rest of the timeline when you read more.
- The white iPhone 4 goes global — Just yesterday, the white iPhone was spotted in a German Vodaphone inventory system. Preparing for launch soon, or just prepping for the future?
- Best Buy launching on Feb. 27? — Finally, just this morning, the white iPhone 4 showed up in Best Buy's inventory system with a Feb. 27 launch date. What's up with that?
What say you — are you still interested in buying a white iPhone 4, or have you moved on to something else?