Good news: there are even more line options for you during this year's iPhone 4 launch on June 24! Of course the iPhone will be sold at Apple stores nationwide, as well as online, but other big-box retailers are getting in on the launch-day action, too. Break out your camping gear — it's going to be a long wait. See where to line up on iPhone 4 day below!
- Apple Store — Line up at the usual party place on June 24. Doors will open at 7:00 a.m., and there will be two lines — one for customers with preorders, and one for nonpreorders. Make sure you get in the right line!
- AT&T — Head in to your local AT&T store to grab one. Stores will be opening early! Update: AT&T has issued a statement saying that they will not have any iPhone 4s available for walk-in (or nonpreorder) customers.
But that's not all — see the rest of your options after the break.
- Best Buy — Get in line at your local Best Buy early; they are said to only have only 20-75 devices at each location.
- Walmart — Although Walmart is already carrying iPhones in its stores, this is the first time the retailer will have a new iPhone on launch day. Most stores open at 8:00 a.m., but there are 24 hour locations — check to see when yours will start selling.
- Radio Shack — The company informed their customers that they can start pre-ordering their iPhone 4's on Tuesday, June 15 via Twitter, and have been taking orders since, with no real clarity on how many they will get in stock on launch day. My advice? Use Radio Shack as a last-ditch effort if all else fails.
Are you lining up on Thursday to get your iPhone? Share your game plan in the comments!