What's the Most Serious Gadget Incident You've Ever Had?

What's the Most Serious Gadget Incident You've Ever Had?


On Tuesday, a fire broke out in actor Nick Nolte's Malibu home, forcing him to make a quick exit and escape through a window. The fire was said to have been caused by an electrical malfunction, which Nolte believes originated from his faulty printer. The damage was estimated at three million dollars.

We've heard about fires from bad batteries in cell phones, and laptops over-heating, but I'm wondering if any of you have actually had any "real life" serious experiences with gadgets malfunctioning and causing damage to your home? Let me know in the comments below!

Source


Latest