Camera porn? Yes please. We're so used to checking out the gorgeous photographs that cameras take, that sometimes you don't stop to appreciate that the cameras themselves can be quite beautiful.
Helping us take that moment to appreciate the loveliness of the shutter is the website Tokyo Camera Style, a photo blog that continually adds nicely shot photos of cameras. Like the person at the party who's always taking the photos, sometimes it's nice to be the one that gets their picture taken.
Found a cool website you want to tell people about? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!