As much as I love my iPhone, I'm actually shocked to say that I haven't "pimped it to its potential!" While I'm usually concerned with my desktop's wallpaper, my iPhone wallpaper gets neglected with boring photos. Never again! There's actually a ridiculously great site called iPhoneky that offers the funkiest wallpapers for iPod Touchs and iPhones. There are soo many designs to choose from and they are free to download and use.
The easiest way to get one of the pics on your iPhone or iPod Touch is to drag the photo into the iTunes picture folder when your iPhone and iTunes are syncing. Another option is to email the pic to yourself and download it directly onto your iPhone. Once the pic is saved just click on properties and "Use As Wallpaper." And hopefully you will have a beautiful new wallpaper to look at!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!