What do you do when you misplace your phone somewhere in your house, you are home alone (no other cell phones at your disposal), and you don't have a landline? Tough one, isn't it. Promise not to laugh, but this has happened to me a few times after various sleepwalking episodes. I've seriously gotten up in the night, moved my phone, and it's nowhere to be found in the morning. That's when I turn to an awesome site called Where's My Cell Phone where you can enter your number and it will call your phone for you!
Currently this service is only offered in the US and they swear that they don't keep a record of numbers dialed.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!