Single this Valentine's Day? Looking for a geek? I found three eligible ones on WeNeedGirlfriends.tv. OK, so they're actors in an online show and not really looking for girlfriends, but they're hilarious, geeky, and terminally single. If Flight of the Conchords mated with It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, you'd have this show. It's centered on Rod, Tom, and Henry and their life as three guys in New York who completely lack the ability to get girls.
You can watch a whole season on the website and catch up with the show on MySpace, but if you prefer your watching it on the TV, then you're in luck! Darren Star, creator of Sex and the City, is bringing WeNeedGirlfriends to CBS (hurrah for the end of the strike!). Get in on the show now before everyone else knows about it!
My favorite line? "If we're gonna make any progress in dating, we're gonna have to probably take our MySpace accounts more seriously."
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!