You've got the followers, the entertaining tweets, but wait? What's with that boring background that you haven't changed since you opened your Twitter account? In the beginning, there weren't many sites that provided Twitter wallpapers that were free or stylish, but then Free Twitter Designer and now there's Twitter Backgrounds. Free Twitter Designer offers 39 free hip backgrounds, which include everything from nature scenes, to photography and artistic designs. And if you really want to step it up, you can pay a fee to have a background custom designed for you. . . Now your followers will really be impressed.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the GeekSugar homepage!