If you're one of those people who likes to use your work e-mail or time to engage in less than professional banter, you should check out True Office Confessions, a hilarious and revealing site that offers disgruntled and bored workers everywhere a place to post anonymous office confessions. Case in point: "If you see me look over my shoulder when I'm sitting at my cubicle, it's because I want to make sure nobody is watching before I visit a pornographic website." I highly recommend this site to anyone who hates their job, needs to kill time or wants to dish some dirt on another co-worker.
It offers all the fun of Overheard in New York, with that added Cubicle Farm twist.
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!