The name of the site is pretty much a giveaway, but don't assume you know anything about TV in Japan until you go to this site — unless you know it to be wacky, wild, and amazing. Commercials and TV show clips from the past and present are posted, and each one is absolutely fascinating — my favorites include an old Sony commercial pushing the "sound of CD," anything tagged "Kawaii," and Cats in Bowls and Clothes. That's exactly what it sounds like.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!