Do you ever head on over to the iTunes store to peruse the iPhone apps and you get lost and overwhelmed in the sea of apps? Unless I know exactly what I'm looking for and can enter it in the search box, browsing the app store is usually a headache just waiting to happen.
Good news. There's a site called Stored Apps that better organizes the thousands of apps from the iTunes Store by offering a searchable and filterable database. Search by things like price, categories, most popular, and more. The site even offers direct links to every app's iTunes Store page. Badabingbadaboom.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!