When TeamSugar member calamari sent the Yum and Geek girls some fun playlists to listen to via SeeqPod, I was shocked that I had never experimented with the cool site before and thrilled by calamari's continued web prowess.
Serving as both your song/artist search engine and music player, SeeqPod will scan the Internet for all your favorite songs, let you listen to them, and then you can add them to a playlist. Once the playlist is created you can easily send them to friends or embed them in social networking sites.
I searched for the most random songs and it found all of them, providing tons of results for each search query! You can even watch related videos, ringtones, artist profiles, concert tour dates news and more. Kudos calamari!
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!