The most extreme grown up geeks I know were also geeks growing up. You know the kind of kids that have always loved science classes, mathematics and of course, periodic tables. I thought of them when I found SU Periodic Table, a site that has replaced all the elements with photographs of the letters that represent each element.
The creators encourage readers to photograph street signs, graffiti, car registration plates or street art and share the letter photographs. For example: NI — representing Nickel, comes from a sign for the uNIversity parks, or ES — representing Einsteinium — from No CyclES. All I know is, it's a lot prettier than the Periodic Table in my high school chemistry class.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post”
- Give your story a “Title”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it
- Click “Next"
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags
- Click “I’m done” to submit content
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!