If you are looking for a quick and funny useless website fix, check out Project EUH's Distance site, which calculates the distance the cursor of visitors has traveled.
The calculations are based on the fact that the computer display had 72-pixels per inch and while not entirely "scientific" is clever and amusing.
It's about as practical as a site that allows you to enter your phone number and see what words and phrases it spells or a site that calculates how much you make hourly, weekly, monthly and annually based on your salary.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post”
- Give your story a “Title”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it
- Click “Next"
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags
- Click “I’m done” to submit content
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!