OK gadget lovers, it's time to take a fun trip back in time, thanks to a new site called The Product Manual Archive. When I first spotted this site I thought it was just going to be vintage manuals, but it's actually an online gallery of not only manuals, but diagrams, catalogs, and how-to books as well.
And if you really want to go all out, The Product Manual Archive even offers high-res images for die-hard vintage ad enthusiasts.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!