It's pretty clear we all love mindless distractions on the computer, so why not have some fun with the keyboard too? Press the Spacebar is a funny interactive site that measures how many times you can....wait for it...press the spacebar.
You select a time frame of either 5, 10 or 20 seconds then see how many times you can hit the spacebar in the chosen time. After a few rounds you can go up against your personal high sore or the all time high for the site. If you're slow I suggest brushing up on your typing skills.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post”
- Give your story a “Title”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it
- Click “Next"
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags
- Click “I’m done” to submit content
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!