The original Etch-a-Sketch may have been created at the height of the Baby Boom, but our generation can now enjoy all the fun with the online Etch-a-Sketch.
The site is promoting "global communication through the medium of Etch-a-Sketch" (lofty goal, huh?) and allows you to create fun pictures using the arrow keys on your keyboard. Once you have finished your drawing, you can e-mail it to a friend to share your skills.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post”
- Give your story a “Title”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it
- Click “Next"
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags
- Click “I’m done” to submit content
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!