Created by a batch of former Googlers, Next Stop aims to help you find interesting things to do at your destination rather than just offer a deluge of reviews like Yelp, good and bad.
Next Stop takes all your good recommendations of cool places and amasses them on a map, but then the social networking link kicks in, and suddenly you're following people, making friends, starting lists, and uploading stuff to your Twitter. The best part is that Next Stop has all this stuff seamlessly built in, so it just happens effortlessly. And when all is said and done, you'll know exactly where to get the best hot dog in Chicago.
Have you found a cool website? Share it. To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!