OK Netflix junkies — or anyone else that has a queue-filled Netflix account like me. You know those little red flaps? The one you tear off Netflix envelopes when you're about to return the movie? Yeah, the ones you throw in the trash (hopefully you recycle them instead). Get this, there's actually a website called Netflix Origami that provides you with ways to fold your Netflix flaps into origami works of art! You are not only reusing and recycling these pieces of paper, but you're creating neat objects like crabs, hearts, frogs and gliders!
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.