Growing up, my parents' friend use to take a ton of photos of me and my sisters and then send them to us covered with bubble balloon stickers that had funny sayings on them. Now that I'm older, I can appreciate a good speech bubble every now and then, and since most of us have gone digital, there's gotta be an easy way to add speech bubbles to digital pics.
Yes there is, and it's called Kyolo. With Kyolo you just upload your pic, type the text into the bubble, adjust the size and that's it! Such a great way to amuse friends and family. The only downer is the fact that the image quality greatly reduces after the bubble is created, which is a total bummer if you like taking high-res pics like myself.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!