For those of you who need a good wake-up call, or easily lose track of time when surfing the net, I've got just the thing — Kuku Klok! It acts as a virtual alarm clock, so you can set a time and choose from various sounds including cockerel, classic clock, electronic, and slayer guitar. It will even work if your Internet connection goes down, so you don't have to stress about it working or not! And, it's totally free!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.