We could all use a little more do-goodin' in our lives, right?
Well, philanthropy has come online with Karmawish.
A social network that's about more than just updating your status to tell people you're eating an amazing burger, Karmawish connects people who need help with those that can help them.
If you see a listing for someone who's in need of something you can do and you help them out, you accrue points that gets you some help with whatever you need. It's truly instant karma.
Have a great website you want to share with geeksugar readers? Share it when you read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!