Do you ever see something that totally reminds you of, or looks like a face? As much as you try to shake the fact that a rock or a cloud is smiling at you, you just can't? Well when TeamSugar user Calamari sent Faces in Places to me, I couldn't get over how many recognizable human faces there are on everyday things. I'm already addicted to this site, and can't help but check out all the new photos of faces in places. Trust me, the more faces you see, the more visible they will become — kinda like a sixth "faces in places" sense!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!