Guitar Hero and Rock Band are fun party games when you are surrounded by friends and a kit, but what's a geek to do when you're at your computer and supposed to be working, but feel the need to rock out? Put on your headphones and test your Button Hero skills and you'll have the answer.
The online game (I use the term game lightly) features a Last FM player and a single button you are supposed to rhythmically click along to the music. You just start up the tunes and then tap along with the space bar. As you click you'll be treated to encouraging messages. It's silly and pointless, but it's supposed to be.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!