Even if your friends and family have read all of the Sugar 2007 Holiday Gift Guides you are bound to get a few gifts you just don't want.
Whether you are trying to unload a multicolored scarf, last season's video games, or a really outdated camera, the Bad Gift Emporium is the place to explore, trade and compare your collection of bad gifts to other awful (but well-intentioned) items out there. It not only reminds us that one person's trash is another person's treasure, but allows a chance to turn your unwanted items into cash or a gift you do want. What would Scrooge say?
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!