If you can't find the time to get to your local art museums, now you can conveniently bring the art to you and your desktop with a cool website called Artist a Day. So maybe it's not the same as the transcending experience you'd get cruising around the Met, but it does showcase a new artist each day and brings attention to various artists whose work may have gone unnoticed otherwise.
When you like artists' works, you can leave comments or continue on to their personal websites to see more of their creations. You can also include Artist a Day on your
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!