The site features a little game that combines elements of the old school Operation board game with Donnie Darko's freaky rabbit friend Frank. You click on the rabbit's tummy and then have 60 seconds to shave him, prepare him for surgery and then perform surgery, all with the click of your mouse.
The game seems to have been created by an ad agency and is aimed at "creating interactive experiences for the web." So long as your heart doesn't get broken when you are unable to save the bunny (like mine did), you'll probably end up getting sucked into being a surgeon and playing a bagillion times.
To learn how to share your favorite websites with me, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!