Who doesn't need a daily dose of awesome? I'm loving the latest site I stumbled upon, 1000 Awesome Things. From the surprising (#765: Thinking it's Thursday when it's really Friday) to the simply satisfying (#727: Letting go of the gas pump at just the right moment), the pain-relieving (#920: Getting the eyelash out of your eye) to small victories (#791: Getting the armrest at the movies), and my personal favorite, #654: Peeling that thin plastic film off of new electronics, the site features new awesomeness every day.
They're counting backwards from 1,000 and are nearing the halfway point; I can't wait to see what comes next!
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.